closerlook is a digital marketing agency focused on developing strategic marketing solutions that encourage meaningful relationships between brands and their most valuable customers. I led overall digital strategy for multiple brands, developing integrated marketing strategies founded on business objectives and data-driven insights.
- Performed research, internal audits, and competitive analyses to create brand and content strategies that optimized customer touchpoints to ensure a consistent voice, leading to bottom line impact.
- Led strategy for the digital marketing operations unit tasked with driving innovation and optimization across multiple brands ranging from launch to mature lifecycle stages totaling revenue over $15M.
- Generated data-driven insights that informed digital and CRM strategies with performance forecasts for a 35% increase in open rate, a 54% increase in click through rate and a 35% cost reduction, all resulting in a 6:1 ROI.
- Built and presented strategic plans to both internal and client stakeholders that included targeting, messaging, channel, and cadence recommendations to create an omnichannel customer experience.
- Collaborated across all agency competencies, including account, project management, analytics, tech, and creative, to apply research, target insights and market analysis in support of creative and technical development, CRM programs and integrated marketing programs.