Pyxl is a full service digital marketing firm dedicated to delivering results-driven digital marketing services to B2B/B2C nationwide brands. I led a team of communications, design, and web development professionals, delivering services to clients. I was responsible for defining client marketing strategies, mentoring my team, and implementing key processes across the agency.
- Managed and mentored a cross-functional team of 13 professionals, comprised of communications, design, and web development, operating as a mini agency within Pyxl to deliver services to clients.
- Responsible for defining, executing, and evaluating marketing strategies that enabled the continuous creation and delivery of exceptional customer experiences.
- Oversaw development and finalization of all campaign assets, from planning (tactical plans, segmentation and targeting strategies, email strategy), to tactic development (content creation and design of social media, PPC, SEO, website process), and through fruition (measurement development, data analysis and insight generation).
- Identified upsell opportunities with existing clients and contributed to campaign pitches and RFI/RFP responses for future clients.
- Managed budget and client billing process totaling $1M in revenue and annual PPC budgets of $1.2M.