Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation with operations in over 100 countries, offering integrated solutions across multiple market segments. In the span of six years I held three positions, developing and executing marketing campaigns, strategy, and brand work.
- Worked cross functionally with teams and distribution channels to understand target audiences, market trends, and product applications for the launch of electric vehicle charging stations utilizing web, collateral, advertising, public relations, and event planning.
- Launched relationship marketing campaign that nurtured the customer journey, increased loyalty, and drove preference, yielding 4x customer growth over one year and tripled distributor participation.
- Established and lead development of distributor newsletters, directly increasing open rate average from 15% to 27%.
- Managed $300,000 budget for direct marketing and email campaigns, integrated web, digital and social media.
- Deployed a customer experience launch plan resulting in $14M revenue across 11 geographic territories.
- Utilized marketing best practices to drive brand preference resulting in $5M in incremental sales.
- Used market research to quickly acquire customers yielding 2K registered users with marketing metrics well above industry average and $20M pipeline.
- Generated 3x increase in quotations, 2.2x increase in orders, and 42% hit rate through digital deployment efforts including cold calling and event planning.
Relationship marketing campaign: